Price: VAT Excluded (VAT may be added depending on user location)
COMPATIBILITY: P3D V4.5+
Visit Keflavík Airport (Icelandic: Keflavíkurflugvöllur) (IATA: KEF, ICAO: BIKF), also known as Reykjavík–Keflavík Airport, the largest airport of Iceland and the main hub for international transportation.
The airport is known for it's challenging weather conditions with strong gusting winds and is a perfect place to practice your flying skills. It's been regulary used by Boeing for crosswind landing tests of their airplanes.
And it's not only BIKF that is included, we decided to include another airport BIAR (Akureyri) at no additional cost in this package. It's perfect for an alternative airport, but also very demanding with LOC/ILS step approaches (3.5 and 5.3 degrees descend paths).
- Highly detailed rendition of Keflavik airport and it's surroundings,
- Simplified Akureyri airport rendition with surroundings and autogen,
- BIAR and BIIS airport enhancements (to work with ORBX Open LC EU),
- Orbx Global Iceland Demo / Open LC EU / VECTOR compatible,
- Up to date ground layout and stands according to the real world changes,
- 50cm/pixel satellite resolution for the approach area and airport,
- Mesh coverage for the airport surroundings,
- Accurate and detailed airport infrastructure based on real sizes and dimensions,
- Detailed AFCAD adjusted for AI addons,
- Over 10 000 accurately placed autogen buildings and vegetation,
- PBR implementation for taxiways and runways,
- PBR implementation for the airport buildings,
- PBR precipitation and snow effects,
- Terminal interior model (simplified for maximum performance),
- Very realistic night lighting with directional taxiway center line lights, approach lights including correct brightness and weather/time based visibility conditions,
- Optimized Dynamic Lightning,
- Compatible to all major traffic add-ons,
- SODE jetways, SODE VDGS and windsocks supported,
- Optimized to take advantages of new P3D V4.5 HF2 (or later) features.
The scenery is compatible with P3D V4.5 or higher because of PBR implementation.
• 3.2 GHZ CPU, 4 cores
• 8 GB RAM
• DirectX 10 compatible graphics card
• Lockheed Marin Prepar3D Prepar3D V4.5 HF2 (or later)
• Windows 7,8,10 x64 with all updates installed
• SODE 1.6.6