Price: VAT Excluded (VAT may be added depending on user location)
Welcome to Humberto Delgado Airport, known simply as Lisbon Airport. The 20th largest airport in Europe in terms of passenger volume. It is an important European hub to Brazil, the largest European Star Alliance hub to South America and also a European hub to Africa.
Now we bring the airport and the city together to P3D V4 using modern graphical technics and improved simulator engine.
The scenery represents the airport in current up to date condition.
- Highly detailed buildings specially designed and optimized for P3DV4,
- Terminal interior modelled in 3D with correct gate numbers and people,
- SODE jetways and double jetways with interior,
- SODE windsocks,
- New ground technics based on real photographs, specular and bump mapping,
- Fully up to date ground layout,
- Highly optimized dynamic lightning with different effect types adjusted for exact type of light and direction needed,
- Condition based runway lightning with realistic dimmed light power (as operated mostly in Lisbon),
- GSX based docking system and adjusted stands for real operations,
- Interactive holding point lights that change color when approaching them, active only in selected areas like in the real airport,
- Realistic precipitation effects on the ground with water accumulated in some areas,
- 50cm/pixel sattelite coverage of the city with autogen,
- 36 important custom city objects and 3 bridges,
- Custom mesh for the city and airport area,
- Airport configurator with multiple performance options,
- 3D city night lightning.