Price: VAT Excluded (VAT may be added depending on user location)
COMPATIBILITY: P3D V4.5 HF1+
Visit Dublin, the major airport of Ireland as well as significant base for long haul flights to the USA as well as Middle East.
- • Fully detailed rendition of Dublin airport and it's surroundings,
- • Up to date ground layout and stands according to the real world changes,
- • 25cm/pixel satellite resolution for the airport area (!),
- • 50cm/pixel satellite resolution for the approach area,
- • Mesh coverage for the airport surroundings,
- • Accurate and detailed airport infrastructure based on real sizes and dimensions,
- • Detailed AFCAD adjusted for AI addons,
- • More than 300 custom objects placed around the airport,
- • Over 72 000 accurately placed autogen buildings,
- • PBR implementation for taxiways and runways,
- • Full PBR implementation for the airport buildings,
- • Terminal interior model (simplified for maximum performance),
- • Very realistic night lighting with directional taxiway center line lights, approach lights including correct brightness and weather/time based visibility conditions,
- • Optimized Dynamic Lightning,
- • Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and on the ground,
- • Compatible to all major traffic add-ons,
- • SODE jetways and windsocks supported,
- • Fully working VGDS docking system for GSX users!
- • FTX Ireland compatible,
- • ORBX Global/Vector compatible,
- • Optimized to take advantages of new P3D V4.5 HF1+ features.
The scenery is compatible with P3D V4.5 HF1 and higher due to advanced PBR implementation.
- • 3.0 GHZ CPU (Intel Core 2Duo minimum)
- • 8 GB RAM
- • DirectX 10 compatible graphics card
- • Lockheed Marin Prepar3D Prepar3D V4.5 HF1
- • Windows 7,8,10 x64 with all updates installed
- • SODE 1.6.4