Warning: Last items in stock!
Vágar Airport (Faroese: Vága Floghavn) (IATA: FAE, ICAO: EKVG) is the only airport in the Faroe Islands, and is located 1 NM (1.9 km; 1.2 mi) east of Sørvágur. Due to the Faroe Islands' status as a self-governing territory, the airport is not subject to the rules of the European Union. It is the main operating base for Faroese national airline Atlantic Airways and, for a brief period during 2006, was also the base for the low cost airline FaroeJet.
(not yet available)
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4.3+
- 3.0 GHZ CPU (Intel Core 2Duo minimum),
- 4 GB RAM,
- DirectX 10 compatible graphics card,
- Lockheed Marin Prepar3D Prepar3D V4 updated,
- SODE 1.6.3 at least,
- Windows 7,8,10 x64 with all updates installed.